WHO WE ARE
PNR Pharma Consulting Limited registered address: 16 Maes Morgan, Nantybwch, Tredegar, Gwent, NP22 3BP, Wales, UK PNR Pharma Services Limited registered address: Skybridge House, Corballis Road North, Dublin Airport Swords Co. Dublin, Swords,Dublin K67 P6K2
PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd Data Protection Officer : ______________ You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Data Protection Authority, however, we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Data Protection Authority so please contact us in the first instance.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any data about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identifiers has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity data including first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender;
- Technical data including IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses;
- Usage data including information about how you use our website, products and services; and
- Marketing and communications data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Unless we have told you elsewhere in this policy or otherwise in writing, we do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) through our websites. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences through our websites.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- direct interactions. You may give us your identity, contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise; automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.
- We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We have described below how we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground,
Where we talk about ‘Legitimate Interest’ we mean the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We will not send you unsolicited marketing information without your consent, and we will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services for marketing purposes.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via letter, email or text message, or where we are processing your sensitive personal data.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us that we are required to retain as a result of any service purchase or other transactions.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above:
- other companies in PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services that may be based inside and outside of the EU and that may carry out centralized administrative and reporting activities as processors and joint controllers;
- External third parties such as: Service providers acting as processors based inside or outside the EEA who provide outsourced services such as IT and system administration services;
- Service providers acting as processors based inside or outside the EEA who provide outsourced Customer Relationship Management services;
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may share your personal data within PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd. This will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We ensure your personal data is protected by requiring all our group companies to follow the same rules when processing your personal data.
Many of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and as a result their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- we will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
HOW SECURE IS MY DATA?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please click the links below to find out more about these rights:
- Request access to your personal data – Commonly known as a data subject access request, this enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data – This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data – This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing, where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data – Where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms, you can do so by contacting us. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- •Request restriction of processing your personal data – This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- •Request transfer of your personal data to you or a third party – We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw consent – Where we are relying on consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw it at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- •If you wish to access your own personal data or if you wish to exercise any of the other rights set out above, please contact the Data Protection Officer
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
WHERE TO SEEK FURTHER ADVICE
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or any related issue, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 16 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 16 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages and other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd or PNR Pharma Services Ltd express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd or PNR Pharma Services Ltd express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd reserve the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd discretion.
If PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd may disable your user ID and password at its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd servers, or hosted or published upon this website. Notwithstanding PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd do not warrant that: this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd; or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd and undertake to keep PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd legal advisers) incurred or suffered by PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms & conditions
Without prejudice to PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd may take such action as PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and PNR Pharma Consulting Ltd and PNR Pharma Services Ltd in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with UK’s legislation, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom Registrations and authorisations.